THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

WART REMOVER by Harshil Addanki

Person 1: Buy the newest model of the wart remover dunn dutada dunn-with deep voice

Person 2: It really helps. My face used to be covered in warts now look at it.(make your face look glorious).

Person 3: I bought the wart remover for my brother and boy did it work. He went from ugly to handsome in less than a month

Person 2: Buy your own wart remover now, starting price $9.99
      

Person 1: Side effects may include hard time digestion, lack of appetite, and more. Some more serious side effects may include. Hallucinations, and death.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see the pimple popper its better than wart remover

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea wheres them that pimple popper

    ReplyDelete