THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Friday, June 22, 2018

Pimple popping simulation commercial ("Pop the pimple, pop, pop, the pimple...") By: Alice Cho, Modesty Manion, Adithi Rupireddy

(Music and lyrics by Alice Cho with Ahan Devgun)

Person one: (Rests head on hand) “I’m am soooooo bored. (Light sigh) I need something to do.”
Narrator: (Voice comes from a Hidden place) GO TO THE SATISFACTION PIMPLE POPPING PLACE TO ENJOY POPPING OTHER PEOPLE’s’ PIMPLES!!
Person one: What the...   
Person two: Come to my shop and you will enjoy popping other people’s pimples
Person one: (confused)
Person two: (Smiles creepily) it’s only 5.99
Narrator: (Boomingly still hidden) JUST DO IT
Person two: (shoves face into person one) Then pop my wonderful big pimple.
Person one: Ok I will. (Pops pimple). Wow this is so great! It’s super satisfying!
All sing: (dances in unison) POP THE PIMPLE, POP POP THE PIMPLE YEAH! POP THE PIMPLE POP POP THE PIMPLE!

Narrator: (spoken extremely fast) To the person who gets popped, it may cause scarring, skin infection, more pimples, rashes, skin fungus, burning skin, rotting skin, skin cancer, and death. Please consult your doctor if you see any of these signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment