THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sky by Ahan Devgun

I keep my beliefs alive, they fuel my life
As soon as you fly high,
you can't deny the starlight.
Even when you fall you take one step.
You can breathe again in one step.
It can be that easy in one step, and that's it
Another endless day fading into the night.
Oh it goes on, every day all the same like a game
When I close my eyes, I feel alive, and maybe that's the reason why
I'm feel like I’m dreaming
but still this endless sky, it can't fill my heart.
So let's break free
Escaping the reach of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment