THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Untitled Skit by Amy Xhang

Charlie: [Listening to phone and notices Jayden walk by]
Jayden: Hi Charlie
Charlie: Hi Jayden
Jayden: Oh look, there’s Alexandra
Alexandra: Hi Charlie, Hi Jayden
Jayden and Charlie: HI Alexandra
Charlie: Well since we all meet up do you want to do anything
Jayden: Sure
Alexandra:Let’s go to the mall
Charlie: Good idea
Jayden: Ok
[At the mall]
Alexandra: Look guys, there’s a drawing contest.
Charlie:Should we enter it?
Jayden: Sure I don't care.
[At the contest]
Alexandra: I’m going to draw a puppy in a meadow
Charlie: I’m going to draw the park
Jayden: I’m going to draw the sky with clouds shaped like animals.

[The results]

No comments:

Post a Comment