THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Enchanted Forest By Amy Zhang

As you walked by all you would see was the normal forest  that you walked by on the way to school and the way back from school. But this forest was a whole different forest to a rare spotter…

“Bye Mom,bye Dad,bye Andrew,”I called as I headed out the front door. My parents let me go hangout with Selina and Wendy.

“Hi Wendy, hi Selina ,”I said to my two best friends.

“Let’s go to the Enchanted Forest,”Selina suggested.

“Sure," Wendy and I said together. On our way to the forest we found a girl sitting on a bench shaped rock.

“Hi who are you?” I asked.

“Oh hi, my name is Rachel.”

“Hi Rachel, my name is Amy these are my two best friends Wendy and Selina.”

“Do want to come to the Enchanted Forest with us ?” Selina asked.

“Huh, what is this Enchanted forest thingy?”

“Oh never mind but still, do you want to come with us?” Wendy asked.

“Sure.” As we walked into the forest I pointed at a rainbow looking bird to Rachel.

“Do you see that rainbow looking bird,”I asked.

“No, all I see is a robin.”

“I also see a rainbow looking bird,” Wendy and Selina said together.

“There must be something wrong with your vision,”I said.

“ I got perfect vision though.” Rachel exclaimed.
“There must be something strange going on,” Selina said.

“Let’s meet at the library and see if we can find anything in the historical section about this,” Wendy suggested.

“Sure,”we all said together.

“Hi Wendy,  hi Selina, hi Rachel," I said as I met them at the front of the library.

“Hi.”

“Let’s go in.”

“Sure.”

“Hey guys come check out this,”I whispered.

I read what it said: "There once was a little girl about 6 years old with a magical power that allowed her to see different things than other people could see. She hated how it worked and tried and tried to make a potion. Until one night, an old woman with a black cloak appeared at her front door. 'I ask that you would give me a piece of bread, and a bowl of milk,' the woman said.

"'But why should I do that?' she asked.

“'If you give me what I want I’ll grant you a potion to make eyesight the same as others,' the woman replied.

“'Only if you give me the recipe to make the potion.'

“'Fine fine fine,you picky little girl,' the woman said.

"'How dare you, but whatever.'

“'Here’s the potion and the ingredients:


Ingredients
1. 1 rainbow looking bird
2. 2 blue spotted ladybugs
3. 3 purple and yellow dragonflies
4. 4 see through butterfly

‘‘Whoa,that's amazing,’’ we all gasped.
“So, do you want to change our  back or should we change Rachel’s eyesight.” I asked everyone.

“Oh please no!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Ok then do you want to change our eyesight back?” I asked Selina and Wendy. Sure they both said. The next day Selina, Wendy and I met at my house.

“Are you ready to go to the enchanted forest,” I asked them.

“Yeah,” they replied.

We walked to the forest and we gathered all the ingredients.

We then mixed it all up and each drank a glass. A while later we gathered together and went to the forest.


“Whoa this is amazing,” we all said at the exact same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment