THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Interviewing M. by Adithi Rupireddy


1.Where are you and your parents from?
   Dad: Chicago Mom: Minnesota

2.How do you handle criticism?
   Depends; parents, I get mad, anybody else, I don’t care

3. How would your best friend describe you in 1 word?
   Interesting

4.What do you worry about and why?
   Not being good enough to be successful in life

 5.What is your favorite palindrome?
   Tacocat   

6. Which of the two animals would you say you are most like -a sheep or a wolf-and why? A wolf because I like to stay with my “pack” and they are cool and fierce
                                   
7.If you were an animated character, who would you be and why?
I would be Gem from Gem And The Holograms, because she is the lead singer and she’s cool

8.Would you rather be liked or respected?
Liked, because respect kind of comes with it

9.Can you tell me a situation that was difficult and you were able to overcome it?
NO(giggle)
10. What does family mean to you?

People who care and love for you

No comments:

Post a Comment