THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Great Tree Unsler by Amy Zhang

    Choking on ash, I watched helplessly as the great tree Unsler burned.  I had tried to save this tree but a bomb from the war had destroyed it. This tree was my life. It was my best friend.  My mother had gotten shot by a bomb and passed away and my father had gotten very sick and had been rushed to the hospital. I was all alone. I lived with my grandmother. My grandmother had never really cared about my life. She thought I was old enough to take care of myself but she was wrong. I mean, I was old enough to take care of myself but I wanted my mother to take care of myself like everyone else's mothers did.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment