THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Lost by Danielle Millen

I get lost in the woods and can’t find home again. I see a house and I knock but no one is home and I’m in the middle of nowhere all alone. So I wait but no one comes home and my stomach is rumbling. So I help myself to the food in the fridge. Two days pass and no one comes home so I start to think the house has no owner. Then one night I begin to realize why. The house seems haunted. Because there are footsteps at  and bells ringing and things start moving for no specific reason. I am scared, so I leave. But not before knowing it was a poor little cat with a collar and bell on her neck causing the racket all along. So I take her with me hoping to find my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment