THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

ALIEN REAL ESTATE AGENT EVICTS FAMILY THEIR HOME!! by Evan Ji

At 3:00 A.M today, a house in Healdsburg, California, disappears when UFO picks it up with a tractor beam.

“We were sleeping and then we felt a shake and we jumped out of a window,” says John Yolner (42) owner of the house.

"The UFO seemingly disappeared right after it took our house,” John says

This incident left the family homeless, and poor. “Luckily I grabbed my wallet before I jumped out of the window,” says John. John describes the UFO as the biggest  thing he has ever seen in his life

“It’s the only thing we own other than our farm,” says Mary Yolner(40) wife of John,’’our kids have nowhere to sleep now.”

“It was so sad to see our house go,” says Eli, their 12 year old son.

The Yolner family will now live in a homeless shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment