THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Friday, June 22, 2018

The Draconian Dictator by Joseph Mariani and Colin Ma

I live in land which is far away
And so very small
I live in a land of many people
Who have no freedom at all

We have a leader who is tyrant
He takes away everything at our expense
Yet always cares
When things get intense

We have no freedom none at all
But we have safety to go around
We have good food and shelter too
But its what are freedom’s are bound

He is too strong
And we cannot be saved
Only you can help us
By the hero’s road you have paved

Or we will all perish in our graves

No comments:

Post a Comment