THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

TAYLOR SWIFT COMPETES AT A BURRITO EATING CONTEST, THEN PUKES ON KANYE WEST! by Samantha Singh

The famous, “Look what you made me do” artist, Taylor Swift,  clearly doesn’t know how to keep her food in her stomach: Taylor went to Macho’s Burritorio in Seward, Alaska with an intent to have a quiet lunch and, sadly, a quiet lunch she did not have. She found Kanye West, a famous american rapper, who demanded respect for his wife, Kim Kardashian, after Taylor Swift’s off the chart song, “Look What you made me do” that supposedly made a mockery out of Kim’s robbery. Kanye was infuriated at this and challenged Swift to a burrito eating contest. The catch?:  Whoever won would be right, and who lost will officially be known as stupid. Taylor Swift ate a total 6789056855993536757363737 burritos, beating Kanye by only one, but then loses her lunch all over his designer Gucci coat. Kanye had to accept being officially stupid and trudged back to his mansion with a solied designer coat.

The owner of Macho’s Burritorio, Andres Sanchez,  was thrilled to have two major celebrities in his resturant, stating, “I recieved so much money for those famous two! I know that this contest will be going down into history and Macho’s Burritorio will become a famous landmark!”

Sanchez’s enthusiam ran dry when it came to Kanye’s commentary, “I am NOT stupid. I know that Taylor is trying to sabotage my family because she is JEALOUS! But she won’t get away with it!”



Even though Kanye said otherwise, he was officially photographed and put into the official book of stupid people, making him the first rapper to gain this. Sorry Kanye, but Taylor won this battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment