THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. -- Samantha Singh

Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Never correct or rewrite until the whole thing is down.-John Steinbeck (Shared by Ahan Devgun)


Through the numerous writing classes I've taken instructed by you I've learned how to storyboard, create authentic dialogue, and write nano-isms. I've also learned how to draft and re-draft. -- Arjun Taneja


This week I learned how to interview someone, storyboard, and write news articles. -- David Xu

This week I've learned about flash fiction -- Evan Ji

Through this class I have learned how publisher's think in the publishing process, and I learned the elements of writing a believable fantasy world. -- Joseph Mariani

I learned how to revise my writing and get it published. -Sophia Bodor

I learned how to write my poetry better, and that rhymes aren't always the best. -- Nicholas Song

No comments:

Post a Comment