THINGS I LEARNED, THINGS I READ, THINGS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW by WTGP Class of June 18-22 2018

I learned how to write nanoisms. --  Samantha Singh Write as freely and rapidly as possible, and throw the whole thing down on paper. Neve...

Monday, June 18, 2018

The Sanguinary Sea by Nicholas Song

The Boat of the town of limerick overturned,
Many men were caught in the waves that churned
The sea acted savagely upon the men
Except for me and an irksome hen
We both held to a barrel made of planks
The sanguinary sea looked upon me and my hope shrank
I paddled away for many days, my motives quite unknown
When I arrived on the dreary shore, the feelings that was now sown
I ate the hen and waited for rescue, they would be quick, I hoped
Twenty and Three days ahead a group of sailors came and loped
They took me back to their land, which was fun, and fair
I looked back and was glad I didn’t run out of air

No comments:

Post a Comment